The Thai Business Vietnam Association
Thai Business (Vietnam) Association, better known as TBA. It is a non-governmental and non-profit Organization and is established under the License No. 02/GP-HHDN issued on Feb.26, 1999 by HCMC People’s Committee. As of today, TBA has more than 247 members, a number that also reflects the opportunities and dynamics of the Vietnamese market. TBA is one of the prestige foreign business associations in the country and a highly respected counterpart in the local community. Besides that, TBA is the first Business Association among ASEAN Business Groups & Associations.
- Providing networking events, both formal and informal, for the development of business opportunities for our members;
- Providing the exchange of information and business opportunities for the benefit of our Membership, through such platforms as the TBA website, Weekly Newsletter, and Social Media;
- Develop active business-to-business networking among members;
- Establishing international business partnerships and relationships to benefit TBA Members
- To represent members in a coordinated approach at all levels of government – local.
PRIVILEGES OF THE TBA MEMBERS
- Joining a local business association, through which you will be able to increase the visibility of your company and built relationships
- Assistance with trade missions in Vietnam
- Assistance with research of professional business contacts and partners in Vietnam, and access to a contact list of Thai Business in Vietnam
- Access to networking groups, conferences, activities and events which is organized by TBA and other associations and business groups.
- To be attendants in different meeting between TBA and Governmental entities in order to interchange opinions, outlook or viewpoint. Through the regular Meetings held by ITPC (Investment & Trade Promotion Center) belonged to HCMC People’s Committee, we can introduce our Members to meet Customs and Tax Officials to raise the questions, proposals direct for the purpose of solving problems, obstacles in the members’ side.