Language: vi en

Amata Corporation


Amata Corporation, established in Thailand in 1989, is the World’s leading industrial city developer. Amata specializes in planning, developing, managing, and marketing integrated industrial estates. The group currently serving over 1,400 tenants with more than 300,000 working people.

Leveraging the success in Thailand, Amata City Bien Hoa Industrial Park officially started business since 1994 with 172 companies in operation till now, in 700 hectares area of expansion on-going. With more than 26 years of experience in Vietnam, Amata continues to expand the business into hot spots of investment, including Long Thanh city (Dong Nai province) from 2015 and Quang Yen Economic Zone (Quang Ninh province) from 2018.

Amata City Long Thanh (1,270 hectares) located in the best strategic location in the Southern area, close to the future airline hub - Long Thanh New International Airport, and along the highway to Ho Chi Minh City, targeted for both commercial and industrial land. Currently, 33 percent of the total area is on development as Hi-tech Industrial Park and the remaining 67 percent will be projected to become an urban community, expected to make important contributions to Dong Nai’s social-economic development in particular and Vietnam in general.

Besides, the first phase of the latest project - Amata City Ha Long is the Industrial Park, located in Song Khoai, Quang Yen commune with 155 mil USD capital (for total 714 hectares), in which 123 ha has been developed and ready to welcome the first investors. Offering the best strategic location with a huge advantage of accessibility to key important logistics hub in North Area, the investors joining with Amata City Ha Long also can enjoy the highest attractive incentive tax program for the economic zone.

All three projects are scheduled for full services including long-term land lease, well-equipped ready built factory, commercial office and related services which will can fulfill diversified demands of business scale.

Furthermore, Amata consistently keen on the vision of smart sustainable goals with non stop efforts to create possibilities happen through different impressive projects in Vietnam. In the future, Amata will upgrade all projects towards Smart Cities in both Industrial Parks and Townships, to catch up with the new era of technology.

Mr. Osamu Sudo  /  須藤 治
Head of Marketing and Sales in Vietnam 

AMATA CITY BIENHOA JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Long Binh Industrial Park (Amata), Long Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province, VIETNAM
Phone: +84 (0)251 3991 007 #8106  |  Fax: +84 (0)251 3891 251

Mobile: +84 (0)93 769 4007 (Vietnam) / +66 (0)81 802 0007 (Thailand)
Email: sudo@amata.com  |   Website: www.amata.com
MST: 3600 265 395